Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kiddos galore.

My kids are each two years apart. All with summer birthdays. (Family, um, "planning" of a teacher?) So, some years we say it's an "even" year, like this past year. The kids were ages 6, 8 and 10. But we are switching back into an "odd" year. Get ready for the weirdness. The ages will be 7, 9 and 11. 

My son B. is leaving elementary school and this will be the last time the three kids will all be in the same school together. "Unless," as B. says, "we all go to the same college and I continue on for graduate school there." 

Ok, I appreciate your foresight, but let's just finish fifth grade first. Middle school, here he comes!

Here are a few pictures of the three kiddos doing kiddo-things. 

B. playing Ode to Joy on trombone.

S. demonstrating flipping skills. Newly acquired skills: back and front tuck, back layout.

S. playing Happy Birthday on violin. 

S. showing off his new age, while B. towers over. Always older, Bro. Always. 

C. attending a gymnastics meet. Aloha!

2 comments:

fsowannabe said...

So happy you are back to the blog. I wish you the best of luck on the next round of the pilgrim's path to FS-ness.

A Daring Adventure said...

I utterly adore you, and read every single thing you ever post, even though I don't leave many comments right now, I just wanted you to know that.

You. Are. Awesome!

And I also wanted you to know that I stole your song:

http://adaringadventure.typepad.com/blog/2011/06/a-non-celebratory-celebration-which-included-not-much-celebrating.html

Please forgive me. It's just too perfect a song not to steal.

Hugs,
~k