I'm enjoying it. And I think my husband is enjoying seeing (and accessing) my neck. Oh, gasp, shock!! tsk, tsk.
Quiet, y'all. We're married and it's snowed 17,000 inches this winter. We have to do something to keep us busy.
Ok. Moving on.
A few people have sent me messages that maybe I might consider taking the FSOT. I initially thought, "what? What?! WHAT??? No way! NO!! WAY!!! NO WAY!!" Then I thought, "I couldn't pass, could I? Or could I? Maybe I could? What would that mean? Could we both be in the FS? Because that would be way different than what we were envisioning before, me being an EFM."And I might be insane, but I am considering it.
Because this is the perfect time:
- The FS pay is possibly getting cut.
- The danger is increasing. Middle East, helllllo?
- I have no real training. Architecture? Art? Teaching? Please don't put gluestick in the Nescafe.
- My son is a semi-finalist to get a full scholarship into a swanky, expensive prep school.
- I stink at Jeopardy and Trivial Pursuit games.
- My husband is currently on the register twice and I freaked out about not being sure the lifestyle was a good idea. Hello, schizophrenia?