Monday, September 19, 2011

QEP -- pass.

There, you read it.

My husband passed the QEP phase of the Foreign Service Officer selection process. So it's on to the Oral Assessments. (Again.) He has passed these steps twice before. Passed the OA twice before. Both times getting a 5.4 in PD. If you are reading this and have grrrrrreat study tips (hello, Tony the Tiger) pass em on. wandertrav@gmail.com Third time, we are hoping, is a charm.

In other news, I just had a five day migraine. Five! Days! Holy bozongas! I finally went to the doctor for a shot in the a** that took care of business. I was taking everything in the medicine cabinet but to no avail. My liver was saying, "What? More advil, and tylenol, and sudafed?! And immitrex." Feeling better now though. Tip top.

So, bring on the OA.

Bring. It. On.

See, it's easy for me to say, when I don't have to take it.

5 comments:

BKB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniela Swider said...

Congrats to your husband and best of luck to him with the OA! I also learned that I passed the QEP and was invited to the OA - now I need to prepare...

Bfiles said...

congrats, you guys are really troopers. And a 5 day migraine- ugh. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Good luck to your husband!

Destinaish Unknown said...

Oh lord. Here we go again! I'm going to the OA again as well...

Kate said...

Best of luck!